Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

YAHOOOO! Happy New Year everyone! First post of the year! I don't know how to thank all of you for being a part of my 2011. You guys are the most exaggerated thing for keeps <33 I will never regret of having you in this journey of mine. So, we gotta start opening a new chapter in  this series of life.

We celebrated New Year, of course, in our beloved home with my family. 2nd new year without my mom, though we skyped before the clock stroked 12. We all had fun last night, I mean, earlier. These photos were taken from a phone camera, sorry for the low quality.

Foods for Media  Noche
The tradition. 1 cup/salt, water, sugar and rice plus the 7 colored candles.  Too bad there were no chinese candles.

Brother! Yes! We were wearing yellow last night. THE LUCKY COLOR of the year 2012.


YOU? or NEW? HAHAHAHA

I dont know what to call that thing...

Brothers, Yvees and Ysma. and my long live Ate in the house, Ate Mel!!!

Hope you all have a prosperous New Year! Have a great Year a head guys! Cheers to 2012. Let's make this an unforgettable one! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment