Sunday, January 1, 2012

NickityNatNat

I am a big fan of NDTitanLady in YouTube. My cousin, Alyanna, was the one who told me about this cool titan lady in YT. I've been watching her bideos since I was young (of course, together with my crazy cousin). Natalie is one of a kind. She has this kind of entrance sign on her bideos, like, "WHAT'S UP, YOUTUBE?" and saying "GOODBYE" in a crazy way. I've learned Chubby Bunny from her. She is really cool. Last month she posted a video about her 100th bideo post, so she's asking her fans to send her videos of us saying "WHAT'S UP, YOUTUBE?" and "GOODBYE"! Maybe, I was the last one who knew about that thingy, I directly made a video about that, then respond it to her bideo. I wasn't expecting she'd put ALL of the responded bideos of her fans that have joined. I checked the bideo earlier and I found myself inside the bideo!!! Great 1st day of the year it is!

Here's the bideo. Find me, 4:35.


and here's the one I've sent as a respond to her bideo.

No comments:

Post a Comment