Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Break: Surigao

Dec. 27 - 29, we went to Surigao for a break. Stayed at Gateway Hotel which they have this awesome food to eat. Saw our long-time-no-see cousin, Kuya Christian, who just arrived from his sailing. Of course, he gave us dada for Christmas gift, though it's late. Thanks Kuya! We missed his two sisters, Ate Tonette and Ate Gretchen, it's really been a long time since we last saw them (maybe that was way back 2007). We can't really get together now like really close get together cos our parents are out of the country and our grandparents are gone, so sad, I know. Unlike the old good times, we always see each other every summer, hang-out at our grandparents' home and eat and eat and eat (FAAAAAAT). I miss the old goooood sooo gooood times. I wish I can turn back the time! :( Enough for that. Here are some photos of us relaxing in Surigao! Thanks Yanna for the photos :)


One of my favorite food, Sayongsong.

being a freak

I swear, Mabua has the clearest sea water i've ever seen

me, myself and I <3

I really love to take a photo with these small boats.

You don't mess with the gang.  I love the fooooooood!

The awesomest cousin, Yanna!  
That is how I roll, rolling in the deeeeeep. K

That's our rest house in Surigao behind us, still not yet done but my mom's planning to sell it. tsk

Brotherly care
Clubhouse, fries and cookies n cream shake. ONE OF A KIND.

For breakfast. Nom nom nom

Gateway Hotel with the gang

at the hotel

I really had fun staying in Surigao just for a few days. Happy to visit my father and grandparents at the cemetery. It's been a while since I last visited them. Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment