Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hawaiian Christmas Party

Our college, College of Rehabilitative Sciences, celebrated Christmas Party at Maribago Blue Waters last Friday, December 16. It was a fun night. Before the party started (around afternoon), we, the OTs, attended a team building, which made us more active and knowledgeable about our course. It was so tiring and of course, we all had fun. It was a bonding of 1st-4th year OTs. After all, we changed clothes for the party, unfortunately, it rained so heavy. BV conquered us, but when time passes, it cooled down, God is so good. And the night turned out to be an awesome-unforgettable night ever!

Photo credits to my mates :)

at Blue Waters' island with Jom, Mariel, Shaula and Alou
















































The future OTs

























me and Shaula

my loves ♥
cooooousin!

























myself, Alou, Shaula, Mika, Steph and Lace






















Yours truly :)

Though I haven't seen Brylle but then the band (which is also the one who performed in our school's students night), Geek, Matt Mina and of course my mates made my night. CDU-College of Rehabilitative Sciences rock! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment