Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

I am done reading Banished and I can't wait to read the next book, Unforsaken.

Yesterday, me and my block mates had manito-manita at Parkmall. And then, I got this book as a Christmas gift from a close friend, Chin. I'm so thankful to have a kind of friend like her! This book is Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I am currently in Chapter 6 already. So here's some infos about this book.

"You can't touch me," I whisper.
I'm lying, is what I don't tell him.
He can touch me, is what I'll never tell him.
But things happen when people touch me.
Strange things.
Bad things.
No one knows why Juliette's touch is fatal, but The Reestablishment has plans for her. Plans to use her as a weapon.
But Juliette has plans of her own.
After a lifetime without freedom, she's finally discovering a strength to fight back for the very first time—and to find a future with the one boy she thought she'd lost forever.

I know this is interesting and I can't wait to finish reading this! Thank you so much, Chin! Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment