Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday Christopher Camcam

September 30, 2011 - Today is Christopher Nicholas Joaquin Camcam's birthday! and I've decided to make a post for him. You know, i'm a such a big fan. If you have still remembered my first post about Christopher, it was when after their visit here in Cebu. Actually, there are 2 posts, the other one was when he replied to me on Twitter (All thanks to @CAMCAMs_Army) plus he posted on my wall after when he read about my post (The Die-Hard Fan Experience).

Check my previous posts about Christopher:
The Die-Hard Fan Experience
Camcam made my day!


Credits to the photo owner.


Dear Christopher,
Happy Birthday! Wish you have a good day. Be happy always and don't forget to smile every time. Thanks for making us (your fans) feel so special. I will never forget the day when you gave me a silly band, it was your visit here in Ayala, Cebu. You threw me one of your silly bands from your hand. Even though I was almost hit by a car, that would not really matter. All I wanted to say is, Happy Birthday! Have a great one! Take care and God Bless, Topher! :*
Love,
Your super fan girl from Cebu, YLYN VILLANUEVA ♥

Hope you like this slideshow, I made for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment