Sunday, October 2, 2011

Erl's 18th

Last night, I attended a friend's debut at Camp Lapu-lapu, Lahug, Cebu; Theme: Hawaiian. It was my first time to attend a debut and yeah, I got so excited when Erl invited me to her party. I was one of the 18 treasures(I wasn't expecting though). Erl is my college classmate (I've known her since the first day of our section orientation, I never thought I'd be one of her 18 treasures). She's such a good friend, joker and all. I'm so thankful to be one of her friends.
Photos from Faith's camera but I took some of it.

 with the birthday girl, Erl Tuanson

I gave her a violet figurine. Someone told me she loves violet.
with my friend, Guin

with Chin
WE GOT SWAG! HAHAHA
The pretty us :">

All turned out to a great night. Thanks Erl! From a girl to a lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment