Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Die-Hard Fan Experience

I first saw Camcam on TV (I still don't know his name before). It was Monday, Meet & Greet with the Azkals. Symel tells me about a guy who looks like Elmo Magalona, a cutie and etc. (Symel, Geraldine and other friends went to the Azkals' practice @ Aboitiz field(morning) before the Meet & Greet(afternoon)). I was intrigued of what she said, so from that moment, I was too excited to meet the Azkals!

When the Azkals was @ the venue already, Camcam was the first one we saw (though Neil was the first one who came out and called by the emcee). I got a HIGH FEVER! He really looks like Elmo Magalona! (You know, I like Elmo a lot, as in, a LOT!) So when the emcee called 'Christopher Camcam', my heart skipped a beat, and my eyes won't turn to anyone except for him. *He's an angel sent from above*

Christopher Camcam and Nate Burkey






















*Funny fact: I really don't know all of them except, Neil Etheridge, Aly Borromeo, Phil and James Younghusband. I always ask Geraldine for their names. Haha

Okay back to the story. I think we were the loudest fans cheering for Camcam! Others were cheering for Phil, James and Neil. But us, we are for Camcam! We got flattered because he noticed us. We were shouting "WE LOVE YOU CAMCAM!", and wanna know what he did for a reply? He just looked at us and waved his hands :| wala man lang smile :( Maybe because he was tired or what.. we shouted again asking his age.. "HOW OLD ARE YOU CAMCAM?" at first, he didn't hear it, he did a put-the-hands-near-the-ears-action (haha sorry for that). we shouted again and finally, he replied "16". Yes, we are a fan girls who got kilig after he replied.

Minutes later, he went near us for the autograph signing, (not literally near, we were too far pala, he was at the other side) and unfortunately, only Estelle got his signature! :( and when we was at the stage already, I was happy because I can now get Camcam's autograph! I was able to have all autographs of the players but except for my fav members, JAMES, PHIL, ALY and CAMCAM! Bad luck came to me :( Shiz! I was really disappointed, guards told us to go exit because the stage was crowded already. After that, we directly went out the venue, ran as fast as we could going to the place where the bus was parked. And finally, Camcam was there standing at the Bus' door. I really wanted to get his signature but the guards won't allow me. There were lots of cars passing by (because it was a road). Camcam said "BAWAL". and I really don't want to accept it :( I just got shocked when he gets one silly band from his hand and threw it to me (and I was almost bumped by a car just because of the silly band. ITS BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH!). It was all worth it! I almost cried because I'm so happy. But still, I don't want to go home without Camcam's signature. and Geraldine as well, she didn't get a signature from her idol, James Younghusband.

This was the silly band he gave me.




























There's a Kuya Driver (Azkals driver) we met at Plantation Bay last Friday, and luckily he still remembered us! *sharp memory si Kuya! Haha* He noticed us, Geraldine asked him if where is their next destination, happy to know he replied honestly. He said ng patago "PBAYS" "PBAYS". We rashly rode a taxi going to SM and rode a V-hire going to Lapu-lapu, then rode a tricycle going to PBAYS. When we reached the place, we saw the Azkals' Bus! and we saw James Younghusband with some fans. We directly approached him and asked an autograph, he's really kind! I did ask to have his silly band, but he said 'no' because it was given by his fans. :( Then, Phil was there too *we didnt even notice him haha* and got his autograph as well :) So happy! After signing, they went off directly to the airport, some Azkals was still there though.

We waited at the lobby for Camcam. But there was no Camcam sign at all. The bus was still there, and we approached Kuya Driver and talked to him, we asked him If we can get in, good thing he's mabait and allowed us! After talking randomly, we talked to a new person, the Azkals road manager, Kuya Andrew Gomez, we asked him, if Camcam's still here, and etc. he said, 'Yes, nasa loob'. We still waited but still no sign. We saw Kuya Andrew again and approached him if he can do a favor for us, by going to Camcam and get an autograph (Grabe we are really a fan girls). He's really good. He didn't have doubts to say "YES". As he was his on his way to the Azkals, we followed him. He told us stories about the Azkals! :) When we got the place, the Azkals were eating their dinner and I saw CAMCAM!! OMG! We were hiding at the slides, and Kuya Andrew approached them and asked their signatures (as in lahat ng Azkals na nandun). He's really kind, we thanked him many times of what he did! He even told us that the Azkals manager was looking for us. *Chos*   I finally got Camcam's autograph! We went home so happy! Askals' made our day! It was one of my haaaaaaaappppppppiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeesssssssssstttttttttt days ever! Really memorable :"> It's a good way to start my college life, I feel so inspired!

Hope you enjoyed reading this, this is our experience of being a die-hard fan! OMG! I can't imagine if we could meet Justin Bieber in the future! Hahaha Thank you for your time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment