Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love the Team Azkals!

My friend, Geraldine, invited me/us(my other friends) to go to the Philippine National Football Team, Azkals' Meet & Greet @ Ayala Center Cebu, Monday, May 30, 2011 (Yes, she bought us passes. (Though I'm not really a BIG fan of Azkals).) And fortunately, after the Meet & Greet, I'm beyond happy to say that I'm one of the biggest fans of the team already! That day was counted as one of my happiest moments in my life. Photo credits: Dayme Cabajar and Ayala Center Cebu

Neil Etheridge twitpic on Twitter! Luckily, we were there! :)
 Together with Estelle IbaƱez
Symel, Estelle and me

























Geraldine, me and Estelle

























Look how sabog my face is, I was really overjoyed that time. Excuse me for that! :|
 James Younghusband & Neil Etheridge :"> Two hotties!



Meeting the Azkals was a great opportunity. They did some football tricks and it amazes the people who were watching them. I'm so proud to be a Filipino, proud to be that we have players like them. :)
And also, we wanted to thank all the Azkals for signing our notebooks and shirts. It really made our day! We are wishing for the success of their career and more wins! Woop Let's Kick This! Leggo Team Azkals!

No comments:

Post a Comment