Sunday, December 12, 2010

I miss my long hair!

Gaaaah, I just missed my long hair! I know, I "kinda" have a long hair now, but not the same as mine here at the photo. This photo was taken last June 12, 2009. Of course, made this as my DP last year and I want to "REUSE" it again. I find this photo nice. Well, no choice. I am running out of pictures since the day when my camera was broken. Ugh, I really can't forgive myself for being so careless! My mom still don't want to buy a new one! She'll give me a new one maybe next year! I had so many activities missed to capture! But it's alright, my friends are always there with their cameras. There's this one time my batch mate, Dayme, who let me borrow her camera (well, her camera is the same as mine) and then made me capture some moments with them but her sister took it for some other reasons (of course, I should give it back because they own it). So, after that my CAPTURING HAPPINESS ended. x| Until now, I just can't really forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment