Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Joshua Dionisio!

Joshua Dionisio, a famous teen star today! And one of my favorite stars in the showbiz industry. I first knew Joshua was when I saw him in Supper Inggo, MMK: Popcorn and some other shows (which I forgot) on TV. I go gaga over Joshua! He is really my idol, he's one of the reasons why I am happy. He's one of my inspirations.
Ralph Joshua Dela Cruz Dionisio is his real name. December 14, 1994 is his birthday (Yes, it's today!) and he's 16 years old now. ♥

Joshua's first visit in Cebu was in Sinulog (January) and  I wasn't able to go because I was scolded by mother because I went home late when she was out of town (my ate(yaya) told her) . It was Friday, and it was our MTAP (Metrobank something) and the players(including me) were half day, I already have a plan that I should go directly to SM after the competition but my mom won't really allow me. You know what did I do? I cried (for the first time) I cried over an artist. My classmates were really sorry for me, but we got nothing to do with it. So, the day after, it was Saturday, I planned that we should go to Waterfront (where Joshua and his colleagues were staying. I knew that info from Joshua's friends in Manila). When we got there, we really looked like so crazy, we asked the information that if there was Joshua Dionisio staying there, but they said NO. Haaay :( I was really disappointed. But I didn't lose hope, I know I could see/meet Joshua sooon.. but Luckily I did.

I always thank God for giving me a chance to see Joshua in person. Well, it's very a long story, but I want you to know behind that story. It was Saturday afternoon, we went to SM to chill with my Aunt. When, there's this Escapade Van who got posters on it saying: Live this Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010, 6pm Tween Hearts stars, Joshua Dionisio, Barbie Forteza and Bea Binene And the Survivor thingy. I was shocked when I saw the poster (without knowing the camera was left at home). I rashly went to my Aunt and go home directly to get the camera. Sad thing, It was too traffic and the time is running so fast. Good thing, when I got back to SM, 'naabutan ko sila!' I was really screaming when I saw Joshua! Well, I made an alibi to get inside the Entertainment Plaza (I was late and I can't get in), good thing, Kuya Guard let me in (he believed me).

This video was taken last November 6, 2010 at SM City Cebu



Last year, I made a video for him that serves as my gift, and I received a reply from him in Facebook but sad to say, his Facebook was deleted.Well, I want to thank all of the people who viewed this video. 6, 000 views already, and I can't believe it!



I was part of the JOSHUA DIONISIO TEXT CLAN (JDOTC) but, I was inactive because actually, Im not using Globe, I'm still hoping, they could have a JDOTC for Sun. Well, I am still a Joshua Dionisio Fan (JDF).
Joshua Dionisio's Official Twitter (he doesn't tweet alot) : @hplarjoshua
You can also follow JDF's twitter : @officialjdfs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA DIONISIO! :">

No comments:

Post a Comment