Saturday, December 11, 2010

Five places that I want to go

1. I want to go to New York

Well, since I was a kid, I've always wanted to go to New York but then, I didn't have much credit to go there. Haha, too much for that. When I was 8, my mother went there to have a vacation and will also meet with her sister (who is also living there). My mom told me how nice New York is, and that made me feel so great and willing to go there soon (in the right time). I'll assure myself that someday, I am going to visit New York with my cousin and my classmate who are also willing to go there. These photos makes me wander how a busy city New York is.


Statue of Liberty




2. Paris

Woop, Paris - The City of Lovers: Who doesn't want to go there? No one right? Phew, Paris is one of the famous place on earth. Someday, I want to go there with my husband/boyfriend (hahahaha, lol chos lang). Seriously, we all know Paris is a nice place to go.

Eiffel Tower

3. Rome


4. London


5. HollyWood


Yes, those are my dream places. I know someday I can go to all of that places (libre lang mangarap). Just believe in God, and we all know we can fulfill what are our plans! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment