Saturday, December 11, 2010

USC-NC Students' Night

Ethan, my classmate (who is also a former student in University of San Carlos) invited us to go to USC Students' Night (his cousin invited him). Of course, we want to go (well, its my first to go to activities from another school like this), who doesn't want it anyway? And, I really had a fun night! I am with my classmates Ethan, Symel & Renz, my batchmate Brien, my schoolmates Esther & Pearlyn, Ethan's sister (who is also my former schoolmate) Ate Steffi, and of course I cant go w/o my brother, Yvees. Met some new good friends from there and go disco with them :D

Esther, me Te Steffi, Symel and Pearlyn



Pearlyn, Esther and Yvees

Brien, Remato(Brien's friend), and Renz

Esther Dorsey

Esther and Ate Steffi

Ethan and Esther

Me and Pearlyn (Hala OK OK(cockroaches) time)

Junine (Kalillah's friend), Kalillah (my former schoolmate) and Esther

Symel, me, Anne (Ethan and Ate Steffi's cousin) and Ate Steffi

Me and Anne


These boys were having a showdown in dancing. They are really great! Plus, I find them cute and handsome! They are really cooooool :D






I really had a fun night! Thanks to my friends who were with me that night!! Til next year :D


No comments:

Post a Comment