Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Who said Jackie Chan is dead?

I was so shocked when I was reading the trending topic about "RIP JACKIE CHAN".. It made me have goosebumps! That rumor is trending in Twitter and it made feel so speechless. First thing came up into my mind is.. "OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, JACKIE CHAN IS DEAD!" Well, as I continue reading tweets about that issue, I found out that Jackie Chan is not DEAD! I repeat, JACKIE CHAN IS NOT DEAD! Okay? So stop spreading news about Jackie Chan is dead because that is really not a good joke. People in twitter, directly tweets about #APRIL FOOLS, "that was just a prank", or etc. WOW? that was really not a good prank though! Now, you all know that Jackie Chan is really not dead. Lets just pray for the people who are making stupid stories!
NEWS: JACKIE CHAN DIED BEC. OF HEART ATTACK! (So EPIC)


Jackie Chan in Kung Fu Panda

Jackie Chan with Jaden Smith in Karate Kid

Though I am not REALLY a fan of Jackie Chan but of course, who doesn't know him of his famous karate movies. I have seen some of his movies like Kungfu Panda and Karate Kid. Well, I can't mention all because I forgot some of it (memory loss haha!) K, guys.. just to clear the rumor, Jackie Chan is still alive! K?

No comments:

Post a Comment