Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Counting down the days before Graduation!

I can't believe that I am going to graduate high school this coming April 6. I am so thankful to our almighty God for all the blessings that I have received. I really can't explain my feeling when I knew that I am the class Salutatorian! My mom directly called and congratulated me. How I wish she could attend my graduation. (she can't bec. of some reasons) WOW OH WOW!

Well, this week is very tiring.. Everyday practice at 8am till 4pm. Who doesn't want to quit? Haha! We need to sacrifice just for the sake of our PRECIOUS CLEARANCE! Tomorrow, we're going to church to practice for our Baccalaureate Mass. Ugh, Im sick in practicing! Okay so I'm gonna "bawi" maybe next week for this blog. I have really no time to update. But I just want you to know that I'm still into this thang. Sorry for not posting fashion outfits anymore. Don't worry, as I told you guys, I'll make bawi to you all! Stay young and peace to you all :)


Forever Young ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment