Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hey guyssss!

OMG. Oh Hi! I am really busy nowadays and even a single update I can't do. But well, I find time to update you! So, here. You know, final examination's upcoming and we're going to graduate (soooon). Phew. And alright, these past few days we did not do something but just to laugh. haha!

The purpose of this update is, I want to show you my first ever 1-inch wristband! :))))))

Oh well, I am sooo happy that I already got this! This thing is one of my Christmas Wishlist, and yes, I already have it!! And just so you know, I go GAGA over this thing, the WRISTBANDS :)))) Thanks to ZEB, who made it shipped all the way from Manila down to Cebu! :)
 I'm not staying here for too long. And yeah, I am so HAPPY! :))) I hope you guys are too! A big X's && O's to all ♥ :">

FRVRYNG,
Ylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment