Saturday, February 26, 2011

Harlequinade Masquerade Prom

This was the best prom ever and for sure I'll never forget it. Sad to say, this will be our last (for the Seniors) and I know it doesn't end there. So, I'm going to tell you what happened during that night. K, so Im assigned in technicals (sound system. You know, SSG) and you know what? and I'm almost late. When I got to the hotel, I am still not in my gown because I did my make up at Dayme's house. I rashly went to Abby's room and directly changed my outfit.

When I got to the venue, I signed up for registration and got my invitation card. The sweat of my face is starting to fall.. But good thing is I got tissues in my purse. In a while, our School Director told us to form our lines for the Processionals (some of my classmates and schoolmates were late). And of course, I got my tallest partner ever, Lester Elarcosa (who is very tall even if I wore my suuper high heels). And yeah, camera's were in (but I doesn't have one). Photos were from my classmates and schoolmates. I'll put credits :)))))


From L-R: My gorgeous friends, Love, Angelique, and Angel.

Me  and my suuuper mean beautiful friend, Estelle IbaƱez

Passing of responsibilities. Torch of Wisdom from me to Yvonne Dineros. (Photo by: Monica Chavez)

And of course, I didn't expect to have an award. I was the Best Performer of the night for Girls and Marvie Rublica for boys. Well, that made me so shocked. But yeah, Im so thankful for the judges who saw me performed well.

with Estelle, Best in Mask, Joane, Angelique and the Prom Queen, Erlyn Rosales (I'm so proud of her! )

Oh well, I had the best night eveeeeeer. Plus, my mom allowed me to go overnight with my classmates at the hotel (actually we stayed at the complimentary room. we got two rooms all in all). I love all the people who went to the prom. I love all the Juniors, I am going to miss them all,  and of course, to all the Seniors, who made it really memorable. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment