Thursday, January 20, 2011

Take me to Paris!



























Oh, Hi! Well, I love fashion. I just posted this look on my "LOOKBOOK". I was bored a while ago, I decided to do some photo shoot with myself (but actually my brother, Yvees took the photos). Okay so, about this outfit: TOP: I just made this, got some old shirts in my closet and tore it like a cropped shirt. SHORTS: Got it from my aunt. DRESS SHOES: A vintage shoes from my mom. I actually found it in our shoes closet. BELT: I actually got it from Giordano. Its not actually mine, it's from my mother :)

I'm so thankful, I got no scheduled periodical test today, they are actually 3 subjects to take but I got exempted in Filipino, Stage Play for English and Radioserye for Val.Ed.

The other shots.



















































(c) YVEES VILLANUEVA

No comments:

Post a Comment