Monday, January 17, 2011

Sinulog 2011

Day 1 --

All I can say is W-O-W! This was the best Sinulog ever. I didn't know this could be a fuckyeah FUN! January 15, 2011, Saturday, we went to Sto. Niño first and after we went to SM to watch a Firework Competition and yes, the competition was totally a blast. It was really cool and awesome, but it made us very wet because of the stupid rain well, it's okay because the rain made the day so blessed.

Sr. Sto Niño

































 Fireworks


















































The traditional dance for Sinulog. Saw this when we were at SM Northwing. They were GREAT!

























It's party time, baby! With Sarah and Ethan

























Luxx, VUDU

























with them again


























with Maxene Magalona :) Sorry, it's blurry! :(

with Jamila Obispo and Chariz Solomon at VUDU!
 Outside Vudu with Solenn and her friend.



VUDU's Album

Us x


 Frank Magalona ang Friends.






Raymond Gutierrez, Maxene Magalona, Solenn Heussaff and friends. They were COOL! :)























Saturday night was totally a blast! Im still hangover. When we got to Vudu, I got so nervous because people were totally cool and awesome. But when I got in, I was shocked, all I wanna do is party all the time! Woop.
Didn't recover that I saw two of the Magalonas. The story behind it: I didn't know that Maxx and Frank were gonna party at Vudu with their friends, it was so totally unexpected. Okay, so we were staying at the sides, the dance floor isn't really crowded yet so when the celebrities got in, Ethan and Symel were totally shocked when they saw Maxx on the way. I first saw Raymond though. Yes, I got excited when I saw them. Shooot! They made my day.
So, when we got tired dancing, we went to the comfort room and unexpectedly, Maxx and her friends went to CR as well. I was freakin' speechless when she passed by behind me. So after they pee, I directly went to her and asked her to take a picture with me, and yes, Maxx is really good. I love her! On the other side (boys CR) Ethan took some pictures with Raymond.

Day 2 --

So, Im with my friends again and of course, my brother. We went to Ayala to hang out and walk around Fuente Osmeña and got some Henna Tattoo. ♥

Waiting for Taxi.























At the New Robinsons in Fuente























Near Timezone
























Star Henna Tattoo. I love this ♥

This year's Sinulog was a lot of fun really fun. Wow! This was really the best Sinulog ever. Viva Pit Señior! Woop. I LOVE CEBU ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment