Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sinulog 2012: Epic Weekend

We had one of the best Sinulog so far! Last Friday me and my cousin first went to Sto. Niño Basilica Church and attended a holy mass. We started Sinulog fever on a Saturday night by partying at one of the clubs in Mango Square, the ACHOLOGY! The place was packed! saw a lot of schoolmates from CDU. It's really been a long time since I last partied.

SATURDAY NIGHT OUT.
at IT Park with the gang

packed.
with cousin.

We went home past 3am. All turned out to be an epic one! =))

WET SUNDAY OUT.
Showered beers, tequila, vodka, & etc. and our hairs smell smoke. Plus the paint!!! Baseline was super packed. There were lot of CDU people, I've seen again.

Cousin

Flaaaas





SINULOG 2012. WELL SPENT. THANK YOU FLAAAAS! I LOVE MY BESTFRIENDS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment