Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Forever 21 in Cebu coming soon!

Girls, I know you're very much excited about the opening of Forever 21 in Cebu, and so do I. I really just can't wait. Finally! All we've been wishing for is coming, good for this Christmas season! Shop til we drop! And btw, it is so huge, occupying two levels on the Northwing of SM City Cebu. HAHAHA, now I can buy F21 straightly and not asking Mom to buy from the states. K. So, I got these pictures from google, and decided to post it here in my blog.

See? I told you it's huge. F21 in Cebu. (Got this photo in Twitter. Credits to the owner.)


























The logo.

Want to shop online? Check out their site! FOREVER 21
Keep you updated if when is the opening.. we might see each other there! Smoches

No comments:

Post a Comment