Thursday, August 11, 2011

Party Rock Anthem

So last Saturday, we went out together with my High School buds. Actually, Dayme invited us to go to the newly opened bar here in Cebu, the Bordello's Cebu which is located in A.S.Fortuna St.. Fortunately, one of the owners is a family friend of Dayme's mom, so yeah! We danced, enjoyed and etc! Its been a while since I last partied! HAHAHA

Photos from Dayme's camera(s).

Dayme, Symel, Geraldine, me and Ate Devie (Dayme's sister)

























Geraldine, Ethan and yours truly























Too bad, Estelle wasn't there :(























Meet my new friend, John. He is really funny! As in, swear! FYI, he suuuuper likes LADY GAGA! :)))























The gang. Bordello isn't that packed last Saturday, though we ruled the dance floor!





































































This chair is my favorite one!!

























L-R: Dayme's mom with her bestfriend and the owner of the bar ;)

We went home past 1am. It was so tiring but all worth it! Planning to go Nuvo this Saturday, but I don't think I can go. HAHAHA Acquaintance party is fast approaching! So yeah! Party Hard, Study Harder! #GOODSTUDENT 

P.S.: I love our outfits! HAHAHA Yes, we wore heels and yes again, it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment