Sunday, June 12, 2011

1st day in College

My first day in College was pretty fun, great and very awkward. You know, that awkward moment when you are a new student and you don't anybody *I felt that way*. Ef :( I kept on texting my cousin, and other friends of what's happening with me inside, like I don't know what to do, I don't know anyone (though I knew someone from my school and my former schoolmate, he's really not that talkative like me. boo). Okay, so first thing in the morning, we did orientation at the CDU Auditorium which is located at the last floor of the building (Eff, sixth floor man! Imagine that? anyway, it burned me a little fats. Haha Ugh). Met and saw my classmates and schoolmates. Heard a mass before the orientation started. After orienting about the school, we need to go to our departments (I'm from Rehabilitative Sciences department which my course is part of) So we split ways after the school orientation. We stayed at the school for the whole day, like we went home 5pm but it was cool  yet tiring. That's all I can share for now. I really can't promise if I can update you full time. I'm really busy in the incoming days, college life will be difficult for me. Wish me good luck for my college life. Big hugs to all! Mwaaaaaa :* Lovelots!



Forever Young,
Ylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment