Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 17th Elmo Magalona!

Since I am really a BIG fan of Elmo, I/we made a little gift for his birthday! Hope he could watch and appreciate this gift. I don't care if he won't reply or what, I just wanted him to see this *crossed fingers*. This isn't my first time making videos for my idols. I made my first ever gift video for Joshua Dionisio's 15th birthday (when I was in 3rd year) and received a 'thank you' reply from him :)
When I was in 4th year, I made a birthday video for Max and Saab (which Saab even put the video on her blog) and me and my classmates were so flattered when we saw the post :)
-Just Sharing


So, here, I'm gonna share to all of you the video which I made last week for Elmo.


I'm with my cousin Alyanna.

Greet Elmo Magalona a happy birthday today! Follow him on Twitter - @SuperElmo




Love from your greatest no. 1 fans in Cebu,
Ylyn Villanueva and  Alyanna Martinez ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment