Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Upcoming Prom '11

Oh, Hi! Our Juniors' and Seniors' promenade is fast approaching. O-M-G! Well, Im quite excited because this is our last prom in high school and probably the most memorable. So, our theme is Masquerade, of course, we will wear mask! hahahahaha. Im still thinking of what to wear. I'm going to a designer tomorrow together with my classmate for our prom gowns. WOW! Yes, we're going to wear ball gowns. Yay, last year, I wore a mermaid prom dress and it was cool. By the way, last year, Jech passed the Torch of Wisdom to me, and of course this year, I am going to pass it to Yvonne (a Junior). And oh, as far as I remember, last year was still memorable because of my heels ( I don't want to talk about it).

These past few days, we were practicing for our upcoming prom and hopefully we could finish it early. After all the hard works from our stage play, now we're focusing for our prom. Oh wait, I almost forgot, we still have an upcoming activity which is the Teachers' day this coming Feb. 14, 2011. Where, teachers are going to stay in the faculty and do nothing, and the students will become teachers. I am assigned to be the School Principal (which I didn't expect). So, I hope our plans would be successful! I know God will make a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment