Monday, January 24, 2011

Onuba Fest

Yesterday, my friends and I went to Roschelle Apa's place to celebrate Abuno's Fiesta. Actually, Ate Roschelle invited Geraldine and Geraldine just invited us to come with her (wala syang kasama). Thank you, Ate Roschelle Apa! I really had fun last night! :)

with Marco and Ate Roschelle

























with Geraldine, Joane, and Symel

























L-R: Ate Krizia, Georgia, Ate Minyin and Ate Mattie

























 I just love how the self-timer took this. Haha!

























Notice the blurry man in the middle? Cool right?



























We were actually staying at the streets. I just love the lights.



















































© Ethan Bernales

























with Eva Patalinjug

























The gang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment