Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I lost my phone!

Worst day ever. I lost my phone. I still cant really recover of what had happened a while ago. We were just practicing some dance moves on stage, and when I got in to our classroom, I was shocked when I can't find my precious phone.

That phone is maybe not really expensive but it means a lot to me. I bought it in Manila(which reminds of some people) and with my own money! I had that phone for only 4 months but I really love it! I don't know what to do, my mom would probably get angry to me when she finds out what happen. Ugh

This is actually what my phone looks like.

NOKIA 2330 Classic

Check out phones in Nokia (click here)

Does this means that I should buy the iPhone 4? Whutduhell? I know my mom won't buy me, because she already know how careless I am. I can't believe that I AM SO STUPID. But seriously, I really want to have an iPhone 4! Can someone give me one now? 

Visit Apple (click here)


I already know what my mom would tell me if I ask her to buy me this. She would say "YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE A CHEAP PHONE, HOW MUCH MORE THE EXPENSIVE ONE?" I always hated that kind of expectation. I know, I am so careless with my things. Well, I'm so thankful, they didn't get my iPod. I will be more careful this time. Ugh I AM NOT HAPPY TODAY! :|

LESSON LEARNED: DON'T BE SUCH A CARELESS PERSON!


No comments:

Post a Comment