Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. Goobye 2010 and Hello 2011. Wow, I can't believe it's 2011 already. Well, too bad I can't celebrate my new year with my mom (who is in USA now). So, of course, i'll make this new year awesome.
We, the Villanueva's, actually believe in Chinese beliefs. So before the New Year comes, we have this kind of conception to our house. Like,

First, we have to rearrange our clothes inside the closet like changing your old arrangement to a new one.

Second, we should put grapes (like 3 or 5 grapes) in our doors (all doors around the house).

Third, put a Kiat-kiat (Mandarin Oranges) in the dinning table, living room, kitchen and in the room.

Fourth, get a 3 cups, 1 cup each for salt, sugar and water. Make it full.

Fifth, when the clock strikes 12, throw some coins all corner around the house.


Sixth, be sure to turn on all the lights and water faucet before 12.

Seventh, turn around the house and bring many coins and make it sound.

Eighth, you should wear red or polka dots clothes.

Ninth, roll the kiat-kiat from the entrance door.

Tenth, of course, 13 round fruits.























I don't know all but, I hope this could help.Of course, I learned all of these things from my mother. She always teach me what to do during Christmas and New  Year. Well, I hope you like it. Hope you guys could welcome 2011 happy. Happy New Year to you all! :)


NOTE: ALL PHOTOS WERE GRABBED FROM GOOGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment