Saturday, June 4, 2011

Camcam made my day!

Yesterday, I kept on asking @CAMCAMs_Army (Camcam's Fans Club) about Camcam. Like, where does he study, how many are they in the family, and does he play basketball?

I didn't expect Camcam would answer that and mention me. I shouted really loud early in the morning. =))


23 hours ago, I PM'd Camcam on his Facebook (yes, we are friends :D) about my post, The Die-Hard Fan Experience. I didn't know he would notice or read my post. I just found out earlier, he saw, read, and loved it. I only got 1 notification when I got home and it's from Camcam.. "Christopher Joaquin Camcam posted on your Wall."


The time when I view it.. I WAS SHOCKED! AND FELT GAY! I CRIED. :"<
"Christopher Joaquin Camcam: Thanks for your support ;) love your story haha read it awhile ago :p take care!" 5 hours ago via iPhone


I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH! I'LL ALWAYS BE CAMCAM'S NO. 1 BIG FAN! I'LL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING HIM! FOREVER GOAL KEEPERS! HE REALLY MADE MY DAY! =)))) CAMCAM FEVER! ♥

P.S.: If you don't know Camcam. He's the youngest player in the Philippine National Football Team (Azkals), Goal Keeper. He's only 16 years old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment