Saturday, November 13, 2010

TGIS

Ohlala! Why TGIS? Thank God It's Saturday! Really had fun today. Thanks to my Pop Friends!! Yay, Achaia and I, first went to our school to meet up w her boyfriend, and Jolean and Sheila. While waiting, my brother and the other varsity players had some warm-up practice for the upcoming Intramurals 2010. So, I just borrowed my bro's skateboard and try to skate (but I really can't). Hirap mag skate!
Achaia's Photography

After, went to Ayala and meet up w Estelle and Ethan (who both wore the same shirt color). Lol, so decided to go somewhere and had Banana Booth! Then, checked Red Box if how much does their room costs, but it was per hour.
  • Lunch Hour: Php 299 per head (12nn-3pm)
  • Happy Hour: Php 199 per head (3pm-7pm)
  • Primetime: Php 299 (7pm-12mn)
  • After Hours: Php 199 (12mn-4am)
For more infos just visit their website: www.redbox.com.ph or visit their Facebook: www.facebook.com/redboxkaraoke

Btw, it is located at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu

Estelle, Achaia, Ethan and me
Achaia, Estelle, me and Ethan

Estelle, Achaia and me at Red Box

After Ayala, went back to SM and unfortunately, we saw Princess Velasco performing when we got there. Yay, we were so overjoyed when we saw her. It was our first to see her and her first time to go here. She's so pretty, gorgeous and all positive adjectives that best describes her! I love her!! I love the way she sing, she has a natural and relaxing voice! Wew

Princess (Front View)

Princess (Back view)

Princess (Closer back view)

Princess (Closer View)

And of course, We wouldn't let ourselves be miserable going home w/o taking a picture w her! So here is it the Philippines' Acoustic Princess, Princess Velasco!

Ethan, Princess and me

No comments:

Post a Comment