Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Fiesta Lapu-lapu

It was Love's (my batchmate) birthday and at the same time, Fiesta in our place. We had a fun fiesta and bday celeb with my friends. First went to Love's place then after there, went to Estelle's. We were so full! Hahahahahaha, and the most memorable part was when we went to the City Carnival, I was really thinking about Carnival in movies, there was no difference between the real one. They do some magical tricks, and some stuffs (which I don't know what to call it). It was my FIRST time to ride a ROLLER COASTER in CARNIVAL? (lol) Yes, that's true, we rode a Roller Coaster.. And, I was so scared.. when I was riding it, I always remember the Final Destination scenes which made me even more scared. After the ride, I was shaking. A few minutes, my friend, Pearlyn treat us another ride which was also scary they called it, CATERPILLAR ride. Yay, good thing my partner is, Geraldine. We kept on shouting our names and "MAMA" Lol. Hahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment