Monday, November 15, 2010

Figure Skater

I really want to be a Figure Skater. I first knew about Ice Skating was when I watched the movie, Ice Princess, way back 2005(I was still Grade 5 that time). It really makes me wonder how to do such things like "watcha they call it" Axel Jump. I really want to know that kind of jump.. sad thing is, I don't even know how to skate, but I'd experienced skating once at SM MOA (SM Mall Of Asia) when I got in Manila last September for my birthday. It's really not that hard to skate but I know, it'll take long long practice to be one of the "Figurers". Maybe if SM City Cebu has the Ice Skating Rink, I would really join and learn how to be a Figure Skater.

Michelle Trachtenberg as Casey Carlyle


Honestly, I don't even know one of the Figure Skaters in the Philippines.. I just found her (Gracielle Jeanne Tan) on YouTube, who represents the Philippines for the Figure Skaters. She really is a great skater. She do the Axel like a triple times? not really sure of it. But, she really inspires me to be one of the Figure Skaters. She's cool!


We all know, every Figure Skater has it's own Figure Skates. And I also wanna have one! Yay I know this is too much but this is a free country and I can do whatever I want to do. Nothing's wrong to daydream. Hahahahaha lol joke. So much for that, back to the topic, Yes this is what a Figure Skate shoes looks like. Cool huh?



Last Sept. 11, 2010, we went to Manila to celebrate my 16th birthday (my birthday was Sept. 10 though). And went to MOA to go Ice Skating. It was really my first time to go to an Ice Skating rink and it really made my day so special. I saw many Figure Skaters practicing at the rink (and I even add some of them on Facebook. Hahaha) Then luckily, there's this photographer from the SM Skating asked us to have a picture of us three (btw, those are my brothers) and of course, I wouldn't let myself be miserable without any souvenir from that place, I replied a big YES to him. We spent like 4 hours at the rink, and I didn't feel any tiredness when we were skating (you know, overjoyed people) Hahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment